Considering buying a house? Whether you are looking for houses for sale or rent, it’s important to know that not all real estate agents are equal.
Only about 1.6% of all Florida real estate agents complete specialized training that gives them an edge in understanding a home buyer and protecting their best interests. Tina has made the extra effort to raise the bar with additional training. Most importantly, you can feel confident that you will receive the highest level of buyer-representation services. Further, she is committed to maintaining a professional edge by staying current on the houses for sale and trends in buyer representation. Buying a home may be the largest and most complex financial transaction you ever undertake. Whether you are preparing for a home purchase within the next 3-6 months or you’re ready to buy a home now, wouldn’t you prefer to consult with the most qualified real estate professional you can find? What you can expect from working with Tina Cappiello as your REALTOR:
- Assist you in determining how much you can afford (pre-approve your mortgage).
- Understand your specific needs and wants, and preview appropriate properties
- Advise you in formulating your offer
- Help you develop your negotiating strategy
- Provide a list of qualified vendors (inspectors, attorneys, lenders, etc.) for other services you may need
- Keep tract of every detail throughout the transaction- to closing and beyond
Budget your new home with a mortgage calculator “Your interests become my interests. I work diligently to make your home buying experience go as smoothly and successfully as possible.” – Tina